University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
Object Number: 48-2-173
Current Location: Collections storage
Provenience: Italy
Length: 6.6cm
Width: 2.9cm
Depth: 2.7cm
Credit Line:Gift of Elise Biddle (Mrs. Harald) Paumgarten, 1948, 1948
Other Number142 - Collector Number
L-2-250 - Other Number


Green patina removed in 1966. Part of one ring is broken away. Double ring is linked by a flat slightly convex plaque. Rings are plain on one side; they have oblong protuberances arranged in a triangle.


[Book] Warden, P. Gregory. 1997. The Hilprecht Collection of Greek, Italic, and Roman Bronzes in the University of Pennsylvania Museum. : Page/Fig./Plate: p. 27, no. 54View Objects cited in this Publication
[Thesis] Moore, Charlotte B. 1969. Description and analysis of the bronze and lead objects in the Herman V. Hilprecht Collection, the University Museum of the University of Pennsylvania. : Page/Fig./Plate: pp. 59-60, no. 59View Objects cited in this Publication

You may also be interested in these objects:

See a problem? Let us know

© Penn Museum 2016 Sitemap / Contact / Copyright / Disclaimer / Privacy /