Board of Overseers
The Penn Museum gratefully acknowledges the leadership and support of the following members of its Board of Overseers, as of July 2017:
- Michael J. Kowalski,W74, PAR, Chairman
- Robert M. Baylis
- David Brownlee, Ph.D. (ex-officio)
- David T. Clancy, W70
- Dana Eisman Cohen, C88, PAR
- William L. Conrad, PAR
- Edward Fernberger, Jr., W71
- Peter C. Ferry, C79, PAR
- Steven J. Fluharty, Ph.D., C79, GR81, PAR (ex-officio)
- Peter G. Gould, Ph.D., LPS10
- Ingrid A. Graham
- Amy Gutmann, Ph.D. (ex-officio)
- H.M. Agnes Hsu-Tang, Ph.D., G98, GR04
- Stacey Rosner Lane, Esquire, C80, GR13, PAR
- Joseph E. Lundy, Esquire, W65
- Diane v.S. Levy
- Bruce Mainwaring, C47, PAR (emeritus)
- Frederick J. Manning, W69, PAR
- Carlos L. Nottebohm, W64, PAR
- Geraldine Paier, Ph.D., HUP66, NU68, GNU85, GR94
- William L. Potter, WG88, PAR
- Wendell Pritchett, Ph.D. (ex-officio)
- Eric J. Schoenberg, Ph.D., GEN93, WG93, PAR
- David A. Schwartz, M.D.
- Julian Siggers, Ph.D. (ex-officio)
- Adam D. Sokoloff, W84, PAR
- Gregory Annenberg Weingarten
- Jill Topkis Weiss, C89, WG93, PAR
- Charles K. Williams II, Ph.D., GR78, HON97 (emeritus)
Other Volunteer Groups
The Penn Museum gratefully acknowledges the contributions of time, talent, and financial support of the members of the following volunteer groups, as of July 2016:
- Peter G. Gould, Ph.D., LPS10, Chair
- Arthur J. Burke, Esquire, C89, W89
- Lawrence S. Coben, Ph.D., G03, GR12
- Carrie Cox, PAR
- Isabella de la Houssaye
- Douglas T. Dietrich, WG00
- Luis Fernandez-Moreno, WMP89
- Judy Brick Freedman, Ph.D.
- Catherine Giventer, C95
- Bryan R. Harris, C83
- John C. Hover II, C65, WG67
- Andrea R. Kramer, Esquire, L76, PAR
- Sharon N. Lorenzo
- Marco L. Lukesch, C01, W01
- Gregory S. Maslow, M.D., C68 M72 GM77, PAR
- John J. Medveckis, PAR
- Adolf A. Paier, W60
- George R. Pitts, Ph.D., GR77
- J. Barton Riley, W70, PAR
- Matthew J. Storm, C94, WG00
- Brian P. Tierney, C79, PAR
- Samuel Phineas Upham, Ph.D., WG05, GRW06
- Nina Robinson Vitow, CW70, WG76
- Carl Weiss, PAR
- John Wind, C83, WF14
- Diane Dalto Woosnam
- Nanou Zayan, C73, PAR
- David B. Brownlee, Ph.D., Chair
Shapiro-Weitzenhoffer Professor of the History of Art, University of Pennsylvania
- Rebecca Bushnell, Ph.D.
School of Arts and Sciences Board of Overseers Professor of English, University of Pennsylvania
- Timothy Corrigan, Ph.D.
Professor of English (Cinema Studies), University of Pennsylvania
- Dennis DeTurck, Ph.D.
Evan C. Thompson Professor for Excellence in Teaching, Mathematics, and Dean of the College, University of Pennsylvania
- Oliver St. Clair Franklin
O.B.E. Investment analyst (former President of International House)
- George W. Gephart Jr.
President & CEO, Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Terry Gillen
- Derek Gillman
Distinguished Visiting Professor, Visual Studies, Drexel University
- Susan Glassman
Director, Wagner Free Institute
- Jane Golden
Executive Director, City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program
- Walter Licht, Ph.D.
Walter H. Annenberg Professor of History and Civic House Faculty Advisor, University of Pennsylvania
- Will Noel, Ph.D.
Director, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts, and the Schoenberg Institute for Manuscript Studies, University of Pennsylvania
- Karen Redrobe, Ph.D.
Jaffe Professor of the History of Art, University of Pennsylvania
- Joseph J. Rishel, Ph.D.
Emeritus Curator of European Art, Philadelphia Museum of Art
- H. Carton Rogers III
Vice Provost and Director of Libraries, University of Pennsylvania
- Ralph M. Rosen, Ph.D.
Rose Family Endowed Term Professor of Classical Studies, and Associate Dean for Graduate Studies, University of Pennsylvania