Explore the Penn Museum on your own! Self-guided visits allow students to work in small chaperone groups to view the galleries. We offer scavenger hunts, worksheets, and even gallery games to enrich the experience and help your students discover all the Museum has to offer.
For the safety of your students and Museum staff, we have instituted the following policies for group visits
- No groups of more than 25 may arrive enter the Museum at one time.
- All group members will have to complete a symptom check before entering the galleries. Visitors who have a fever or have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19 in the previous week will not be allowed to enter.
- Groups may not eat lunch in the Museum. Visitors may bring their own bottled water to drink.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, several galleries cannot exceed 5 or more visitors. The Museum will require groups to break into smaller groups of no more than 5 people, including a chaperone, to explore the galleries.
- Upon request the Museum will provide pre-printed scavenger hunts and activities for groups. We ask that students bring their own pencils if possible.
- Groups will only be allowed to reserve self-guided trips from 10:00 am–12:00 pm or from 12:30–2:30 pm.
|Ages||All Grade Levels|
|Price||Group Admission ($8 per student, $13 per adult)
1 FREE teacher chaperone or adult per every 5 students
|Group Size||25-student maximum per group. To maintain social distancing, this group must break down into smaller groups of 5 while exploring the Museum galleries.|
|Timing||Tuesday–Friday, 10:00 am–2:30 pm|
|When to Book||At least 6–8 weeks in advance|
|How to Book||Fill out an Online Request Form or contact email@example.com|