|Current Location||Collections Storage|
|Provenience||Syria | Al Mina|
|Date Made||7th century BCE|
Wall fragment of closed vessel. The exterior surface is covered with white on which decoration is painte din black and dilute glaze. On one edge is part of a pair of concentric triangles. In the center a pair of parallel lines. Above triangles and lines are a pair of wheel-painted lines. Russet clay with gray core. Interior unglazed.
|Outside Diameter||3.7 cm|
|Credit Line||Exchange with British Museum, 1957|
Report problems and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.